Sunday, September 25, 2005

Crazy People Don't Ask if They're Crazy

Oh Man {proof} was so goddamn good. Why you ask?
1. Movie about fucking proofs. I get excited when someone mentions the word proof, now I get a whole 2 hours of constant geometry.
2. Jake Gyllenhaal
Yes he is a hottie. In the movie he takes off his shirt. Yes I enjoyed that part.
Too bad hes a raging liberal bitch. Ho-hum.

As I am writing this the Steelers are 2-0. In a couple minutes Im going to turn on the game. Did I mention I play for them? Chelsey plays for the Cowboys. They suck.

ONE WEEK LEFT IN REGULAR SEASON
This is what I want (but probably won't happen):
AL East: Yankees
AL Central: White Sox
AL West: Angels
AL Wild Card: Red Sox
NL East: Braves
NL Central: Cardinals already clinched
NL West: Padres
NL Wild Card: Astros

+This way we face Padres in first round, and if Houston makes it well be fine. We own them this year...
+I don't want the Indians anywherear near the playoffs. I know its like only a 1 1/2 lead the ChiSox have but they can still hold on...
+I really don't care if the Red Sox or the Yankees win the AL East just as long as the other one wins the AL Wild Card. Neither of them will go deep this year...
+Yes I know I know--While I love the Athletics and I *heart* Huston Street, I want the Angels in the World Series. I think they have as good a shot as anyone, and how cute would that be if all three Molinas were playing....*arwwwwww*

So there you have it: Cards will beat the Angels in 6 games this year and rightfully become world champions, or my name isn't Shirley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home