Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Sweet Jesus!

Ugg...so much for my predictions coming true...I'm so torn...While I love-no-LOOVE Ozzie Guillen, I want Biggio and Bagwell to get rings. I’m a fan of Petitte, but I also love Garland. The Astros are a classy team and a classy organization, and that town deserves that big banana pie in the sky, but the town of Chicago has been dry for the past 100 years too...

So basically it comes down to this:

Brad Ausmus...Attended Dartmouth…majored in government. Did I mention the booty?

Mmmmm....Scott Podsednik....yeah I voted 40000 times for him...Lips that could kill a snake. (not sure what that means)

So now you see my dilemma…I couldn’t possibly pick one or the other. So I’m just hoping the series goes 7 games, and my boys do well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home