Wednesday, November 02, 2005

So Now That Baseball's Over...

...I can refocus all my time and energy on BIOLOGY!!!

Hahah I kid. It’s now officially football season (or at least when it starts getting interesting). Heh.
So the other day I watched the Steelers game. Chelsey and I both agree it was gut-wrenching until the end, but there was absolutely no reason why the ravens, THE RAVENS, should have ever been leading.

Oh and the NL Gold Gloves were announced today…
P-Greg Maddux
C-Mike Matheny
1B-Derrek Lee
2B-Luis Castillo
SS-Omar Vizquel
3B-Mike Lowell
OF-Jim Edmonds
OF-Andruw Jones
OF-Bobby Abreu

Bobby Abreu? BOBBY ABREU?! Ha.Ha.Ha.
Who are the guys who vote on this? Did they even watch a single game all season…pfffsst.
I’m surprised they didn’t vote Rolen in for 3B. **BIG FAT EYEROLL**

Oh yeah I saw this quiz in someone’s myspace and couldn’t resist…





Are you one of the 3 P`s? (Poser, Punk, Prep)
What do they call you?
When is your cake-day?
What color are you feelin`?
What grade you reppin`?
What`s your favorite song?
You are a ViRGiN =) FALSE
You are in l0ve <3 TRUE
You are: YOURSELF! - Yes, you are N0T one of the 3 P`s. GO Y0U! You have your own style and personality that is impossible to label! There is not one word that can describe you. All there is to say is...NEVER CHANGE.
You are a true: Friend - Your not selfish at all! You care about other people and their needs.
You like: Shopping - W0w you are a SH0P-0-H0LiC! Stay cool, and don`t spend all the money on your mama`s plastic =D
One of your go0d qualities is: that your SMART...enough said, You WILL go far in life
This QuickKwiz by lil_mmm - Taken 689257 Times.
New - COOL Dating Tips and
Romance Advice!



I’m not in love…and I’m pretty sure I’m still a virgin*.




*It doesn’t count if you did it once with your best friend in Rio after 12 margaritas while watching an episode of Golden Girls.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home